With no restrictions.
Mountrath Golf Club was founded in 1929 and affiliated to GUI in 1932. Originally a 9 hole course, it was extended to 18 holes in 1994. The course is situated 2 miles south from Mountrath, just off N7. Golfers will relish its fine, long fairways and well manicured greens.
Phone; 057 8732558
Membership Special Offer
16 Months Full Membership for €495
From now until January 1st 2016
All GUI/ILGU Levies Included
For more information contact us by email or by phone